At e-Services our Corporate Concierges will always be polite, flexible and accommodating. We will help you facilitate your busy schedules. e-Services will perform duties similar to hotel concierges. We serve our clients’ personal and business related needs. e-Services will help you manage time more efficiently by taking on some of your personal and private work. Time is important, as we all know it’s a commodity…..we can never gain that hour back. Let us help you manage your time and your employees time. Employees are happier and more productive when they are not stressed about the things that they need to when they get home from work. LET US DO IT FOR THEM!!
Some examples of our time saving services are the following:
· Arrange for a ride ( Limo, Taxi or Shuttle)
· Make dinner reservations
· Obtain tickets for events
· Plan your childs’ birthday party or your anniversary
· Shop for gifts
· Take your car in for an oil change and deliver it back to you
· Pick up dry cleaning
Try us, you’ll love us!
Delivery / Courier Service
Run out of something? Give us a call, we’ll drop everything and go get it! Same day pick-up and delivery of packages and documents, all delivered at a set time.
- Schedule trips and get airline tickets
- Office Management / Organization
- Get tickets for the latest shows or sporting events
- Virtual Assistants (VAs) are experienced office professionals who provide administrative and other support services remotely. Because these activities can be handled effectively via telephone, fax, email and the Internet, physical location is irrelevant. We are assistance on demand!
- Pet Valet $35 Round Trip
- Consumer Products Consulting
- Space Management Consulting
- Sales Management
- Client Relationship Management
Destra Consulting, Inc is an international organizational development firm located in Boulder, CO. We regularly employee e-Services for transportation to Denver International Airport, as the principals in our firm travel at least weekly. We have always found Rhonnie and her colleagues to be prompt, reliable and exceptionally pleasant.
Just recently, we employed Rhonnie to transport a representative from one of our largest and most treasured clients. She receives the highest recommendation from all of us at Destra Consulting Group, Inc.Pamela T. Dennis
The 1997 National Study on the Changing Workforce reveals a complex relationship between Job Characteristics, Home-Life Characteristics and numerous positive outcomes such as Job Performance, Retention, and Commitment to the Employer. Specifically, the findings indicate that, when workers feel burned-out by their jobs, when they have insufficient time and energy for themselves and their families,… these feelings spill back into the workplace, limiting job performance.
Source: 1997 National Study on the Changing Workforce Families and Work Institute, 1998
- A membership where each employee is able to use e-Services as an individual would use any other corporate benefit, such as health care. You pay e-Services an agreed upon amount each month per employee. When the Employee uses our services they will pay e-Services a very small co-pay, like health insurance. It can be paid by way of a payroll deduction, again similar to health insurance.
Resource for Employees
- Refer all Employees to e-Services and your Employee receives a discount because they work for your corporation. The Employee pays the discounted price directly to e-Services at time of service.
Per Blocks of Service
- A semi-membership plan where Employees will be issued vouchers by e-Services for an agreed upon amount. e-Services will give your Corporation a discount on the “Block of Services”. For example. Your Corporation buys $3500 a month of services for $3200. e-Services issues vouchers for the full $3500. Your Employee turns in vouchers for their services at the time they use e-Services.